At Bauscher Construction we're serious about building and developing the most respected team of professionals in the residential construction and remodeling industry. While that statement is easy to make, doing it requires a dedication and commitment that only a select number of people possess.
How to Apply
To apply for a position with our team just follow these easy steps. Please provide as much information as you can to make our process of getting to know one another easier.
Download the Job Description for the position that you are interested in. Read it to make sure it’s the right fit for you and your skills. Click the Apply Online Button to fill out the online application. Be sure to email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. If you prefer, you can also download a copy of our application and mail it along with your resume and cover letter;
Bauscher Construction - Careers
385 Bridge Street
Loveland, OH 45140
Please view the available positions below:
Are you a leader? Do you like seeing a project through and delivering extraordinary service and craftsmanship? Do you like working with your hands, your head and your hearts?
Want to work with a team that loves those same things?
This is the perfect position for a boots-on-the-ground lead carpenter who enjoys working with his hands to create beautiful craftsmanship while leading a team of carpenters and trade partners to provide predictable, on-time and on-budget projects for our clients.
Are you up for the challenge?Basic Requirements:
- Well organized with habits and systems to manage details and communication.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge in the safe use of hand and power tools utilized the construction of residential projects.
- iOS iPad system operating system basics.
- FileMaker system on the iPad Platform.
- BuilderTrend cloud system basics
- Asana proficiency
- iOS Mail and/or Office 365 mail app
Are you a craftsman, passionate about your craft? Does the phrase “good enough” offend your sense of quality? Do you find yourself frustrated with the lack of professionalism in the carpentry field and want to work with other like minded professionals? If this sounds like you, we’d like to talk!Basic Requirements:
- 5 Years minimum experience in the residential construction/ remodelling field.
- Good understanding of frame carpentry and interior & exterior trim carpentry.
- Familiarity with architectural drawings
- Good verbal communication skills
- Basic Technology skills including use of email, etc.
Are you craftsman that is looking for a place to learn and grow your skills, talents, and professionalism? Do you reject the typical “construction worker” persona because you know you have professionalism and integrity to make the industry a better place? Join our team of like-minded professionals and join us in our quest to change an industry and create a great place to work.Basic Requirements:
- 2 years minimum experience or equivalent trade school experience.
- Willingness to learn and grow personally and professionally.